Exim-3.16

Mid September I downloaded Exim-3.16 which ran perfectly on a 2.2
system. Other than a couple of files, there were no major dependencies
to take care of. Unfortunately I didn't retain the package. Now I have
a fresh 2.2 install and would like to re-install 316.

However, now the only version of 316 available on the deb site appears
to be Exim-3.16-7, which requires libc6 >= libc6-2.1.94.

My question is this. Is there another version of Exim-3.16 available in
deb format that will run on a libc6-2.1.3 system?. There was, but is it
still available?.

Regards.

Flyitlow.