Re: How to start sgml?

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 13:36:45 +0100, Kai Weber wrote:
> I just installed the task-sgml package for learning and using sgml. But
> where do I start? There is no hint from where I should start learning
> the sgml syntax and so on.

http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~jdassen/onderwijs/stuva/debug/ contains a
relatively small document (with pointers to some SGML documentation) and
associated scripts etc.

HTH,
Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch