connection problem with T-Online

I can't get a stable connection with my T-Online provider.
I use pppconfig to create an account.
When I create an account to Mobilcom's Freenet provider all is working fine. I can connect to it and surf in the Internet without any problems. But when I wanna connect with my t-online configuration it disconnects after 4-5 secs later.
Both are configured with the PAP authorization method.
I know how to build my login-name and don't think thats the problem. I've heard something about to prelogin to the provider within the chat-script.
I haven't figured out how to set up such a prelogin.

It would be very nice if somebody could help me.
Thnx in advance :)