Re: swisswatch

Install it, go to an xterm and run it with "swisswatch".  It makes a
cute watch, reminiscent of the clocks at european train stations.  If
you check the man page, it tells you how to configure it from the
command line.

--
"I was on a Boston to New York shuttle flight that gets stuck on the runway for 3 hours
with no explanation. Worse, I'm sitting in front of three idiot consultants from Razorfish