Re: Printer advice EPSON 740

I have set up my Epson 740 on Debian 2.2.
Works perfectly.  I set up three print queues
(360x360, 720x720, 1440x720 resolutions).

If you want I will email you instructions
and GS drivers this evening when I get home
from the office.  Pretty simple.  Probably
about 15-20 minutes of work.

email me if you want this info.

-=[cwa]=-