Re: How does the mailing-list->usenet gateway work?

I was informed that the linux.debian.user group has actually been
discontinued for quite some time. Apparantly it's still being kept
alive by Deja, but you won't see it anywhere else.

On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 03:07:15PM -0700, Joe Emenaker wrote:
> Stuff sent to the mailing list shows up on linux.debian.user.
>
> My question is, does stuff posted to linux.debian.user go to the mailing list? In fact, I tried posting to the newsgroup and it didn't even show up on the newsgroup itself? Does the newsgroup support posting?

| THKS :&>               | Federated Insurance       |
| Jeff Howie             | Information Systems - P&C |
| Int Programmer/Analyst | 204.786.6431.x.217        |