Re: Debian Menu with Sawfish (Helix)

+ Joachim Trinkwitz <jtr@uni-bonn.de>:

> Well, I don't know if something was changed in the Helix packages
> since I switched from Helix to pure Debian Gnome last week, but before
> that the menu worked as it should. Maybe you should reinstall the
> `menu' Debian package.

Seems something changed. I don't know whether it was a mistake or
supposed to be so. There is a file /usr/share/sawfish/0.30.3/site-lisp
which activates the debian-menu in Sawfish's Root-Menu.

In 0.30.3-helix1 this file was included but with my actual helix7 it's
missing. (I do not know when it disappeard.)

I send in a bug-report to HelixCode.

--
+ mailto:kai.weber@gmx.net + http://www.tu-ilmenau.de/~bond/