Web interface for spice

Dear fellow debians,

Kindly excuse me if this posting was completely in a wrong list.

A group of students of my university is interested developing a web
interface for the berkeley spice program which has been ported to
linux by someone. The advantage of having such an interface is that
it would help everybody with a browser to use the linux version of spice
which is all powerful with no limitations  of number of devices unlike
the popular microsim spice eval versions which work under MS. The
professional versions of spice with no model limitations costs  huge money.

We would like to know whether you have done some work in this area/you
know of someone who have done something in this area.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Suresh
Suresh Kumar.R, 		              Email: suresh@mycampus.com
Dept of Electronics & Communication
College of Engineering, Trivandrum - 695 016, INDIA
Phone: (O) 91 471 414634/418379, (R) 91 471 443496

----- End forwarded message -----