Re: Apps Crashing a Lot

  I have also just installed Storm (Hail) Linux - 2000 for eval. and
have experienced some problems with apps crashing (when running KDE -
I've swicthed to Gnome and things seemed to have quieten down
though I haven't really thrashed it yet). I'm still sniffing things
out - whilst I like the ease of install I'm still figuring out
exactly what's been installed and hows things are configured (it
does generate some install logs which is a good start).

Maybe those of us with questions/problems with the Storm distro
should be using the Storm mailing list (check the website
http://www.stormix.com for more details).

JAT