Re: We need a FAQ. Don't you think we need a FAQ?

> You have a faq.
> http://www.debian.org/fom/1.html
> [This faq] allows anyone to submit questions and answers.

How?

I tried last night and again just now to submit an answer to the "How do
I... ?" section.  After creating a new login, I went to the section,
clicked "Show Edit Commands", then "New Answer"; then it gave me a login
screen I couldn't get past ("Submit" just refreshed the login page).  I
know my password is correct, because I reset it to make sure.

Aaron