Re: Web browsers for Linux (was: Re: Netscape Bus Error)

On Sat, Aug 19, 2000 at 07:17:59PM -0300, Rogerio Brito wrote:

> In that case, they might just use an older version of Windows with
> Internet Explorer and they are able to see the web more confortably
> than using Linux and Netscape.

If a user don't see any benefits from using Linux he obviously
shouldn't do so. I don't want people to use Linux just for the heck of
it, I want people to use it because it does what they want in a good
way. So I agree with you, if you don't see any benefits of using Linux
you shouldn't use it.

I know why I use it.
--

// André