### a problem with installing Deb 2.1

I'm trying to install v2.1 on my machine, and I'm running into a problem.

I am at the part "Install Operating System Kernel and Modules" and I select "cdrom".  When I get the menu list "Select CD Interface Type" none of the selections seems to work.

After selecting one of the items, I'm asked to mount the CD (even though I booted from it and it is still in the drive).  I get an error saying that the CD was not mounted.  What gives?

I appreciate any constructive help I can get on this.

- frustrated first-time Linux installer,
- John

Get Free E-Mail For Your Business at http://www.SmallBizMail.com
Start and Grow Your Business at http://www.Entrepreneur.com