Re: Is Debian Linux 2.2 available in San Jose, Cal.

i'm not sure what the 'problem' you had is was with 2.1, corel has
slightly updated software but it is still based on 2.1

i wouldn't expect official 2.2 cds for a couple weeks, when 2.1 came out
it took i think 3 weeks before i was able to get ahold of them.

of course things may be different now.

nate