Re: need to constantly force-reload networking

On Mon, Aug 14, 2000 at 06:15:24PM -0400, Richard E. Hawkins wrote:
> I have just turned off telnet, wu-ftpd, and apache. I now lose my router
> rapidly--loading some pages does it, apt-getupdate does it, some
> webpages do it.  My connection was stable for weeks before this.
>
> I've tried to go to the search at www.debian.org, but it is one of the
> pages that seems to kill me.  Help!
>
> hawk

What kind of network adapter do you have?
I expierenced similar problems with the rtl8139 driver.

-ff

--
     Florian Friesdorf <42ff@gmx.net>
OpenPGP key available on public key servers

------> Save the future of Open Source <------
-> Online-Petition against Software Patents <-
------> http://petition.eurolinux.org <-------