Complete local mirror.

Hey all.

I've been toying with the idea of setting up a complete local mirror for all of my machines here. It wouldn't be public (at least not yet), but it would cut down on my network traffic, and it would cut down on the debian servers that are being pummelled right now.
8-)

I'd like to be able to setup my machine local apt mirror. I think it's just a question of:
apt-move -b mirror
And as long as I have my sources.list file setup with the rsync servers, it should get me anything I haven't already downloaded, yes?

And then putting a link to my local apt-mirror (/mirror/debian is the default) to the anonymous home directory (/debian/ or something), and then pointing all my other machines at my local machine in their apt/sources.list file.

But I'm not exactly sure.

I've got 10GB on a spare partition, and I can devote the whole thing to a local mirror.

Thanks for any help!
I plan on having Debian on at least 4 machines (I've already got it on 3), probably on the 4th by the end of the day.
Adam
Toronto, Ontario, Canada