Re: cannot get all the galeon files

On Mon, Aug 14, 2000 at 10:00:16AM -0400, Thomas J. Hamman wrote:

> That's great!  Except it doesn't seem to contain all the necessary
> headers... specifically gtkmozembed.h and all the nsI stuff....

I haven't tried the package myself, but I know that there is also a
libnspr4-dev package. That's the Netscape Portable Runtime Library
development files. If you think that more files should be included
in the mozilla-dev package you should e-mail the maintainer who
released that package (bfulgham@debian.org), especially since he
specifically reqested this in the release notes. I am not sure if
some licensing issues can prevent inclusion, but you could always
ask him.
--

// André