Re: fetchmail configuration

>>>>> "a" == andre  <iso-8859-15> writes:
    a>  While I definately agree that procmail is the right tool for
    a> this job, you could actually do something like:
    a>
    a> fetchmail -vv | grep "About to rewrite From:" --
    a>

Thanks, that works quite well actually! Now all I need to do is to
rework that so that it indicates how many messages in total are to be
downloaded ie preserve the rest of fetchmail's output as its downloading
a number of messages.

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com

http://www.pathcom.com/~ssahmed
GnuPG Key fingerprint = A6DB 6C85 DE5A 33BB E873  E437 58B2 09CD 977B 900B