@home network

Hello,

I'm wondering if anybody can help me figure out how to connect two computers to one net connection (@home network). The computer I want to add is a Debian box (potato), the currently connected computer is a Windoze box. I'd like to be able to run stuff like sshd, apache, etc. off the Debian box, but I don't want to take net access away from the Windoze computer. I've thought about getting another NIC, so that the Debian box would have two NICs -- one connected to the net, the other to the Windoze box. However, I have no idea how I would set something like this up, what software, documentation, etc. Perhaps this isn't the best solution, even if I could get it to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Jaron