Re: OT: Floppy disk change detection - auto mounts?

hi rick

if you want your box to automatically mount your floppy
than you can do so... you might need to tweek the options and
stuff....
	- stick the floppy in...
	- ls -l /mnt/floppy    and you see the stuff on the floppy

however, popping out a mounted floppy is bad idea...
you should unmount it manually and possibly re-sync it before
unmounint it than pop it out

see the autofs howto...
http://www.linux-consulting.com/Amd_AutoFS/autofs-HOWTO.html

have fun