Re: newbie trying to run anXious - lots of Xwoes

Well, I would assume that /usr/bin is in your path as it must be
for you to simply type anXious (check with 'echo $SHELL'
without the quotes).

If not, type:

./anXious

while in /usr/bin.  Where ./ accesses executable in local
directory not in path.

HTH,

Daniel