Re: newbie: 3c905C eth0 card not detected

On Fri, Dec 29, 2000 at 08:55:04PM +0100, Robert-Jan Kuijvenhoven wrote:
> At 13:49 29-12-00 -0500, you wrote:
> >Both 3Com and RedHat say that the 3c905b card does NOT work with
> >Linux.
>
> 3c905b does not work, they say? Take a look at this:

<snip>

I'm glad it works for you.  It was a few years ago that I recall
reading on the web sites that it didn't work.  In any case I am glad
that I thought it didn't since the Linksys card was many times
cheaper!  (the Linksys was ~$20 while the 3Com was about ~90)

:-)

-D