Re: XF86Config-4 for medion laptop?

Hi,
	I just completed an extensive search of the net to try and figure
	out how to configure an IBM ThinkPad 560E for XWindows running
	Debian Linux.  I finally found an XF86config file that almost worked
	(I had a different kind of mouse), and now have XWindows up. (Yeah!)

	Go to http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop and select
	Lifetec LT9888.  There is some information on what to set and a
	sample xf86config file for your type of laptop.

	Hope this helps.

	Janet

 * Janet Borzuchowski			                                     *
 * Storage Technology Corporation    phone:  (303) 673 8297	             *
 * One StorageTek Drive - MS 4272    FAX:    (303) 673 2568                  *
 * Louisville, CO 80028	             email:  janet_borzuchowski@stortek.com  *