Re: I cannot run latex2rtf

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 02:21:40PM +0100, Nabil Hathout wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Have anyone used latex2rtf (1.8aa) on a potato machine. I have not
> been able to make it work. I get the following message, whatever the
> file I try to convert.
>
>  stdin:2: Error! Failed fgetpos; main.c (Convert): errno 29

Sound like a bug in latex2rtf.  It shouldn't accept files on stdin and
try to do "seeks" on them (which is impossible on stdin).  fgetpos is
used for getting the byte offset into a file (which is useful for
backing up the file pointer/desriptor after reading more of the file).

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2@jps.net>