RE: boot-floppies: how do I go about making my own version

Title: RE: boot-floppies: how do I go about making my own version

(snipped a whole lot of stuff)

>Perhaps others can throw in their bit from here.

There is actually a HOWTO on this very subject which should
be a good start .. The Linux bootdisk howto, last updated
Sept 2000.

Also worth reading stuff about bootable CDs, which use
the same mechanism (they actually have a boot floppy disk
image on the CD, I believe)

Once you know how to customise a boot disk, doing what
you want it to do shouldn't be too hard...

- Chris