Samba across internet

Hello,

I think I may have something v. badly set up with Samba

I ntice that in the logs there are a number of connections from machines
with internet ip addresses (ie not local).  They are all from the same isp
as my dial up connection (judging from the ip addresses anyway).

I'm guessing that I have Samab bound to both eth0 (where I want it on my
local network) and also ppp0 (where I don't want it).

If this is so, what do I need to change.

As far as I can tell no one has actually been able to gain access to
anything except the cd-rom drive and the printer (nothing has been printed
though).

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Today people in droves hurry up past Heumoz to Villars
on the road to the ski hills, so they can rush down them
as fast as possible, so they can hurry up again in order
to rush down again.  In a way this is funny,...

			Francis A Schaeffer

David Purton

http://www.chariot.net.au/~dcpurton/
dcpurton@chariot.net.au