D-Link Again!

Hi Debianers,

i've posted a similar mail a few weeks ago but didn't get
a satisfied answer. so i am going to try it again.

i have a D-Link 530TX nic. i know that it is a via-rhine chip-set.
and i have also seen many poeple using that card on this list. so it
works, somehow. i have compiled the via-rhine support in the kernel
but with no result. i've also trieded to load it as a module with
parameters
to no good results. always failed to load the module. my bios says the
card's
on irq 9 and cat /proc/pci as well.
can somebody who got this card running tell me exactly what i need to do

to fix this? i am using kernel 2.2.16. thanks for any hints.