Re: dpkg 1.7.0 warning

I do beleive this has fixed it. Thank you.

Here's what I 'think' led to this. From another response from Jason
he led me to beleive debconf had been uninstalled, as I was tracking his
apt and the debconf available there (klecker.debian.org/~jgg /apt)

It now appears to my system that the debconf at his apt archive to work
with the new apt, is no longer available, and my machine cannot find apt
available in woody anywhere ! I even ftp'd to ftp.debian.org, I could not
find the old apt so... downgraded again to potato debconf. That along with
this linking here provided by Joey has me running again. Bit of a hectic
upgrade session however.

Thanks again.