RE: Exec CGI

Do you have this in your httpd.conf

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi

??  You need this to map the cgi-script handler to all .cgi scripts.  And
you probably can take that extra Options line out, you don't need to tell
apache Options ExecCGI twice.  Also, your directory definition probably
should look like this

<Directory "/home/*/public_html">

So you grab everyone's home directory.  Hope this helps.

Jason