Re: libkdecore.so.3: I'm getting same error

i don't know what's up with the mandrake files but i guess it's a bug
anywhere...
yesterday evening i ran an apt-get update and it installed 96 (!) updated
kde2 packages. i just stand up, typed startx and everything was fine again.
maybe i had different versions of kdelibs and kdebase packages or they simply
messed up with the packages and repaired them now.
debian is really great :)