Re: Good Book for setting up T-1?

i think your best off contacting your local telco company and asking them
what they reccomend as far as CSU/DSU, and as far as routers, depends on
your needs, i usually use cisco 2500 series for t1s.

and i'd probably reccomend having the telco setup the CSU/DSU and have
your isp setup the router. make it easier and much faster.

i run an isp that used to run offa t1(now its colocated) and we did that
..worked fine for years.

nate