Portuguese accentuation

I'm still having problems with portuguese accentuation. It seems that
both packages (console-tools and kbd) don't work with the right fonts.
The map seems okay (deadkeys work fine). Though there are no fonts which
show the right accentuation for the characters.

Are there any brazilian people having the same problem? Tell me.

(BTW, the Portuguese HOWTO, which worked for me in the past, doesn't
have a webpage now. The old website does not existe. Does anybody know
where did it go?)

--
Leonardo Dias
Analista Programador / Analyst Programmer