Re: Sound testing

> Can anyone suggest a simple test program that I can
> run to prove that it is working?

cat /bin/bash >/dev/audio   :-)=)
this sound really rocks! *lol*

> I seem to have four different possible sockets for the speakers.
>
> black, green, red, blue
>
> Any idea which of these is the one to use?

there are usually tiny icons engraved into the plate the sockets stick out.
my card uses the black one for speaker output.

good luck!

Real programmers don't comment their code.
It was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
--
Become part of the world's biggest computer cluster -
join http://www.distributed.net/