Have to restart ssh(?)

I was trying to connect to my 2.2 box via ssh and noticed that I'm unable to.
I haven't touched my box for about 3 days now and I know I didn't made any
changes to it.  So after checking /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny and my
firewall script nothing has changed in order to block me from ssh to it.

So what I did is restart sshd and it worked.  I'm now writing from an ssh
connection.

Could this be a bug in the .deb implementation of OpenSSH?  My box hasn't been
restarted for almost a month now.

--

Who's watching the watchmen?

ICQ: 15096825