apt-get questions ?????

Hi there people,

Okay I took the plunge to update my Debian Slink with some of the latest
updates.  I installed linuxconf with apt-get and now my lynx, slrn and
debconf is dead.  Dead Dead !!!  I dunno what other packages are affected,
it'll probably take time to figure that out... when I need to use it, that
is.

So the big question here is : How do I go about reinstalling these packages.
I prefer to use lynx to access websites rather than going in to X and
starting up a graphical browser to view the page.  Furthermore, graphics
take more bandwidth and time to download.

Thank you in advance.
Saranjit.