Re: [webmaster@my.netvigator.com: Error: undelivered email - recipient email storage limit exceeded]

Quoth Mike Werner,
> Is the list owner about?  If so, could you *please* find the offendor and
> remove them from this list?  This is getting to be a bit much.

While I agree that it's very annoying, in the meantime you can be
proactive and filter them into the bit-bucket.

I use maildrop, so the following works for me:

# Annoying bounce on debian-user
if (/^From: .*webmaster@my\.netvigator\.com/)
        exit

There is probably a procmail equivalent which is just as easy.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,