Re: 2.2.17 and ReiserFS

>>>>> On 05 Sep 2000 09:19:48 EDT, Anonymous Luser <cyph@speakeasy.org> said:

Hello,

Anonymous> I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am going
Anonymous> to give it a shot anyway... I've been trying to compile all the
Anonymous> pre-releases of the 2.2.17 kernel on ReiserFS, and none of them
Anonymous> worked.  I am wondering if anyone knows what nesessary steps do
Anonymous> I have to take, to make it work?

I am using kernel 2.4 with  reiserfs patch. Everything  works fine for me.

Take a look at http://devlinux.com/projects/reiserfs/ . There you can find
a  detailed instruction list, how to   build, install and  make a reiserfs
partition....

CU Dirk
Dirk Schreiber                    \|/             life's too short,
dirk@vaughn.oche.de              (o o)            don't waste it, go surfin