Re: LILO/Boot floppies

When you see the LILO prompt (this is booting from the HD) hit the
<SHIFT> key the the <TAB> key.  You'll now see a list to choose from.
Just type in the name of the one you want to boot.  The default is just
whatever comes first in /etc/lilo.conf *if* you don't have a default
specification.  Check out 'man lilo.conf' for the dope.

--
/bin/sh ~/.signature:
Command not found