Re: g++ and netscape

Hi, Ragga:
Thanks for your information!
I have make the g++ work for I forget to give the
directory ./
As for the netscape, it still doesn't work. I have
check the status of bookmarks, I have write
permission.
Now I can add bookmarks when I am use the netscape,
however, when I exit my machine and login it again,
all of the bookmarks dispears. That's what I want to
know. Sorry for I didn't tell the details of my
problem. So do you know how to handle it?

Cheers

Nianwei

--- Ragga Muffin <ragga@pyxis23.ec.t.kanazawa-u.ac.jp>