Re: Need help w/proper syntax for Netscape in .Xdefaults

John Foster wrote:

> netscape*Navagation ToolBar.Shop.isEnabled:false
> below is my pieced together file to control netscape. I have found the
> all of the colors seem OK but the real reason that I want to get this
> correct is to get rid of the Shop button and add a search button. I have
> had no luck and none of the examples I have found seem to work. I saw
> that there is supposed to be a .Xresources file but I have only
> /etc/X11/Xresources directory with several control files. Should I try
> to set up a netscape control file there. I am using Debian pure potato
> and Netscape 4.72 downloaded and installed from tarball using the Debian
> Netscape4 wrapper installer.

> netscape*Navagation ToolBar.Shop.isEnabled:false

<snip>

Go here --

http://linux.com/tuneup/database.phtml/X11/Netscape/001437.html

The line should be --

Netscape*toolBar.myshopping.isEnabled: false

Type the line in exactly as shown making sure there is no space at the
end of the line.
hth,
kent