Re: [*] SB 128 again

> i had get my SB pci 128 Digital now, but where to find ess1370
> or essl371(sorry)? when ess downloaded, i shall compile it as
> a module,and i don't need to compile my kernel, right?

it's not ess1371, but es1371. it is in the sound setup of the 2.2
kernels. i don't know anything about support of it with kernel 2.0. you
can compile it as a module. to compile it, you need the kernel
source package and a matching kernel include package. a ready kernel
binary package should have the modules already included.

Linux - the last service pack you'll ever need.