Re: CDROM not mount

On Tue, Apr 18, 2000 at 11:30:55AM +0000, New Star Service Co. wrote
> I  buy debian 2.1 cheap CD.
> I boot from CDROM directly so i don't need to create floppy disk.
> I make partition under debian and when i going to install :
> kernel and modules ---- deb want  source , i select CDROM drive .
> but debian said : CDROM not mont or find . why ?
> please help me how can i solve this problem.

If there's a simple answer to your problem, it depends on the
kind of CDROM drive you have.

What kind of CDROM drive do you have, and how it is connected to
yuor computer?  Does the drive's cable plug in to its own card,
a sound card, or the same way as your hard drive?

John P.
--
huiac@camtech.net.au
john@huiac.apana.org.au