Re: 2 modems to the Internet

> Is it possible to have two default routes to the Internet?
basically you cannot have two default routes, as this is a bit paradox.
you could set up some more complicated routing rules according to the
destinations. also, the kernel offers some options, which are enabled by
"advanced router" in the kernel network config. it supports multi-choice
routes, etc.
don´t ask me, how to use it ... :-(

Linux - the last service pack you'll ever need.