Re: sending mail with 2 isp accounts

On 10 Apr 2000, ktb wrote:
> Sorry for the confusion and the double post.  I don't know what happened but
> when I tried to send the messages mutt said "new message in outbox" not
> "message sent" so I thought the other message hadn't been sent.  It took
> forever and then they came through.  I don't get that.  I sent a bunch of
> test messages to myself and they didn't come through till an hour or so
> later all at once.  In the meantime I had no trouble sending and receiving
> messages through outlook express?
> kent

If you're using two ISPs it's useful to run dnrd (proxy nameserver),
available from freshmeat and easy to set up.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Linux Debian 2.1 (Windows-free zone)
Book Reviews: http://www.pentelikon.freeserve.co.uk/bookreviews/

"To be forced by desire into any unwarrantable belief is a calamity."
I.A. Richards