Re: Only the PCMCIA Ethernet Card not Work

Hi!

I have installed potato (floppies set base system) on my laptop,
the modem card, scsi-2 card, and pcmcia CDROM all work fine,
only the pcmcia ethernet card won't, (I have try two cards: 3com574TX
and Melco LPC2-TX),

If I inserted the modem card, scsi-2 card or pcmcia CDROM,
then I executed lsmod I can all found the drive: serial_cs,
aha152x_cs and ide_cs, but when I insert ethernet cards,
that is no driver for ethernet card to be found.

Would some one tell me why and how to slove?

Thanks and have a nice weekend!