no wonder... part 2

No wonder we found Debian difficult for us:
We're just newbies!

So then we tried installing Debian again, and after carefully
making our steps... we finally managed to install it!
(base-system + essential packages, and are now installing
more according to our needs...)

We're really getting the hang of it all: using dselect, apt-get,
dpkg, etc...

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYBODY... for all your support,
your help, your sarcastic remarks and replys... EVERYTHING!

Hope we can be part of "the Debians"... :-)

Cheers!

I Gede Wijaya S.
Urip Hudiono
Yosi Yonata