Re: dselect busted

On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 10:07:41PM -0800, Roy Pluschke wrote:
> Since doing a apt-get update / apt-get upgrade today I have noticed
> that dselect has stopped working with the following error message:
>
> dselect: failed to getch in main menu: Success
>
> After selecting any menu option dselect shuts down with this message.
> Anyone else notice this? have a temp work-around?

Hrrrm... teach me to not read my mail before doing an update... :)

But, yes, I'm seeing that with my woody update today on multiple
machines, so something in the dpkg 1.6.10 that installed is broken.

--
Brian Moore                       | Of course vi is God's editor.
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     | If He used Emacs, He'd still be waiting