Redirecting 101 again

I still can't make my games work from inside my firewall.

I was hoping someone could offer me specific instructions; the things I've
tried to do with ipmasqadm and ipautofw don't seem to have done what I told
them to do.

So here is what I need. My Linux box is 192.168.0.5. My PC is 192.168.0.2.
Here is what Atomic told me I need to get Close Combat 4 working through my
firewall:

To work though a firewall or proxy server, the ports 47624, and the range
2300-2400 must be open for both inbound and outbound TCP and UDP traffic.

So: given that I have Debian 2.2, how do I get this to work.

Also: I have another game on a different machine that needs port 47624. How
can I switch my redirection to the other machine when needed?

Many thanks.