RE: No internet connection with 'frozen' and 2.2.14 kernel...

Hi,

I compiled the pcmcia modules and still my internet connection
is down.

Are there any error messages/howto files/faq  that I can look at
that tell me about what programs have to work for the internet
connection to work ie what is so different about 2.2.14 than
2.0.36 with respect to internet connection.

Thanks
Rajesh