Re: chsh

I did something similar a while back.  You don't necessarily have to
reformat.  If you have a rescue disk, or have access to another computer
to create a rescue disk, use that to boot the machine.  Then use ae to
edit /etc/passwd.  There, you can manually change "chsh --version" back
to whatever shell you want to use (e.g. /bin/bash).  Hope that helps.

--
Brian J. Stults
Doctoral Candidate