Re: mutt ignoring [tags]

If you're using exim, you might try using the .forward file filtering built
into exim instead of trying to do it in mutt, if you're having trouble.

For example, straight from the README on exim, I have this in my .forward
which puts all the Debian lists in their own folders...

 then seen save $home/Mail/debian-lists/$1 endif

I have other ones for other mailing lists, etc.  If I remember correctly, you
may have to turn this feature on in the latest exim package?  Don't remember.

Good luck!
Nate